|Enabling call waiting|
Call waiting allows you to take an incoming call when you are already in a call and switch between the two conversations.
|Enabling call forwarding|
If you are unavailable to take a call, you can configure your device to forward calls to another number.
- Open Dialer .
- Touch .
- Touch Call forwarding . If your device has dual SIM support, touch SIM 1 or SIM 2 , and then touch Call forwarding .
- Select a method of forwarding the call. Enter the destination number and touch .
When call forwarding is enabled, your device will forward certain calls (such as unanswered calls) to the number you specified.
|Why doesn’t my phone ring for incoming call notifications?|
- Check whether your phone is set to mute. If this is the case, increase the volume to an audible level.
- Ensure that a third-party app is not blocking calls. If this is the case, open the app and disable the call blocking feature.
- Ensure that you have good signal reception. If there is no signal, or signal is weak, find somewhere with good network coverage and try again.
- Check if do not disturb mode is enabled. If enabled, open the notification panel and touch Do not disturb to disable it.
|Why isn’t my profile picture displayed on the sending device when I receive files using Huawei Share?|
- Your profile picture will only be displayed on the sending device if you have previously used Huawei Share to share files between the two devices.
- Check that you have logged in with your Huawei ID and set a profile picture. When you send files using Huawei Share, your phone will search for known devices that are logged in with a Huawei ID and display the corresponding profile pictures.