Change the incoming call and message ringtones or set the system alert sound and vibration effects.
Go to Settings and then touch Sound. You can configure the following settings:
- Volume: Adjust the ringtone, media, alarm, and call volume.
- Silent mode: Once enabled, your HUAWEI Mobile Phone P9 will not ring when you receive an incoming call or message, but the screen will still turn on. If you have also enabled Vibrate in silent mode, your phone will vibrate to alert you of incoming calls and messages.
You can also enable or disable these features in the shortcuts tab. Touch to switch between Sound, Vibration, and Silent.
- Select a ringtone under Call ringtone & vibration to change the ringtone. You can choose from preset ringtones or a local music file. Turn on the switch to enable vibrations when your phone rings.
- Default notification tone: Choose a preset ringtone or a local music file as the notification tone for messages, emails, and other notifications.
- When using your phone to listen to music or watch videos, insert a headset and enable Headset DTS mode for a stunning DTS multichannel surround sound experience.
- Touch the switches under System to enable or disable dial pad touch tones, touch sounds, screen lock sounds, screenshot tones, power on or off tones, and haptic feedback.
The above options may not be available on all phone models.