Configure the display settings to personalize your HUAWEI P9 Phone. For example, you can change the wallpaper, font size, and screen-off time.
Go to Settings and then touch Display. You can configure the following settings:
- Color temperature: Adjust the color temperature for images displayed on your phone. Select a warmer color temperature for a softer look and a cooler color temperature for a sharper image. Clear the Default check box to manually adjust the color temperature.
- Wallpaper: Set the lock screen and home screen wallpapers. For more information, see Themes and wallpapers.
- Font size: Set the font size.
- Daydream: When this feature is enabled and you have configured Picture source and Duration, your phone will automatically display images when it’s being charged and the screen is locked.
- Indicator light: The status indicator will blink when you receive incoming calls, messages, or other notifications.
- Brightness: Your phone will automatically adjust the screen brightness according to the ambient brightness. Clear the Automatic brightness check box to manually adjust the brightness.
- Sleep: The screen will lock automatically after a period of inactivity to reduce power consumption. Select Sleep to adjust the screen-off time or disable the automatic screen lock feature.
- Auto-rotate screen: If this option is enabled, your screen’s orientation will switch automatically depending on how you hold your phone when performing certain operations, such as browsing a web page, viewing a picture, or writing a message.
- Wireless display: Stream the content on your phone to other screens over Wi-Fi.
NOTE:The above options may not be available on all phone models.