Enable location-based services to ensure that map, navigation, and weather applications can access your location information.
Features may vary depending on your carrier.
- Open Settings.
- Touch Advanced settings > Location access and then turn on the Access my location switch.
- Three options are available under Location mode:
- Use GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks: Uses GPS and your HUAWEI P9 phone’s Internet connection. Enable this option for highly accurate positioning.
- Use Wi-Fi and mobile networks: Only uses your phone’s Internet connection. Enable this option for reduced power consumption and longer standby times.
- Use GPS only: Does not require an Internet connection. Enable this option to reduce mobile data usage.