If the HUAWEI P9 Mobile Phone volume and power buttons aren’t working,try the following method:
- Press and hold the power button until your phone vibrates to forcibly restart it.
- If your phone does not respond when you press the power button or volume buttons, we recommend that you first check whether you have installed a third-party screen locking application. Try going to a different screen and check whether the phone responds to the power button. If the problem is caused by a third-party application, normally the options menu will only fail to appear on certain screens, but will appear like normal at other times.
- Forcibly update your phone.
- Before updating, please make sure your phone is fully charged or the update may fail.
- A forcible update will result in the loss of your data. Please make sure your phone has no important data on it or that you have already backed up your data in advance.
- If the problem persists, please back up important data and take the receipt issued with your phone to an authorized Huawei service center for repair.