There are many reasons why the screen may not be rotating automatically. To solve the problem, please try the following:
- Please check if the screens of other apps rotate automatically, because some third-party apps do not support auto rotation.
- Please enter Settings > Display, and check if Auto-rotate screen is turned off. Disabling it will mean the screen is unable to rotate automatically.
- Please restart your HUAWEI phone.
- Please back up important data and restore your phone to factory settings or update it to the latest version, as deleting system files by mistake could mean the screen is unable to rotate automatically.
- If the problem persists after you have carried out the steps detailed above, your phone’s gravity sensor system may be faulty. Please back up important data and take the receipt issued with your phone to an authorized Huawei service center for repair.