If you think your HUAWEI P9 Phone is slow,see following article:
● Check whether the slowness is caused by overheating. Your phone has Huawei’s unique overheat protection design installed. When it gets hot, the mechanism will limit the phone’s performance.
● It is recommended that you change the Power plan under Phone Manager to Performance when you play games or watch videos.
● Check whether your battery is low. When the power is low, performance is limited to lengthen battery life and protect the phone. Please recharge your phone.
● Check whether any applications are downloading or copying in the background, which may be putting an extra load on your phone. If so, it is recommended that you close any applications that are running in the background.
● Check whether you have installed any third-party applications through unofficial channels. If so, it is recommended that you uninstall them and download applications from official channels.
● Please make sure there is enough storage space on your phone and microSD card. It is recommended that you use Phone Manager to clear the storage space on a regular basis.
● Check whether you are using a poor quality or slow microSD card. It is recommended that you purchase high speed microSD cards from official channels.
● Check whether applications have slowed down due to network connection issues. Make sure the network connection is normal.
● If your phone has not been powered off for a long time, the cache may be increased. It is recommended that you restart your phone to clear the cache.
● If your phone has a protective film attached, check whether the film is too thick, making the screen less responsive. Replace or remove film and try again.
● If the problem persists, please back up important data and take the receipt issued with your phone to an authorized Huawei service center for repair.