|Why am I prompted to connect to the Internet when I receive files using Huawei Share?|
When you receive files using Huawei Share, you will be prompted to connect to the Internet to obtain your Huawei ID information (nickname and profile picture).
This information is used to establish a connection with the sending device.
|Why can’t I find the receiving device when I use Huawei Share?|
|Why does my Wi-Fi connection slow down when Huawei Share is enabled?|
|Adding a fingerprint for the first time|
You can use a fingerprint to unlock your screen, access locked apps and the safe, and make secure payments.
To better protect your privacy, you can only use the fingerprint screen unlock feature when the unlock method is set to PIN orPassword .
- Touch Settings .
- Touch Password , and set an unlock password by following the on-screen instructions. or
- Once you have set a password, touch New fingerprint to add your fingerprint.
- Place your fingertip on the fingerprint sensor. Press down lightly on the sensor until your device vibrates. Repeat this step using different parts of your fingertip.
- Touch OK .
To unlock the screen, place your fingertip on the fingerprint sensor.
|Making an emergency call|
In the event of an emergency, you can make emergency calls from your device, even without a SIM card. However, you must be in an area with cellular coverage.
|Can I use the charger to charge other phones?|
- You can use the charger to charge other Huawei phones, although it may not be compatible with phones from other manufacturers.
- For best results, use the charger that came with your phone. Using other chargers may result in longer charging times due to a lower charging current.
Use the cable that came with your HUAWEI phone.
The HUAWEI P10 has a IPX2 water-resistant rating, and is resistant to exposure to everyday moisture such as sweat or short periods of light rain.
The P10 plus has a IPX3 water-resistant rating, and is resistant to everyday spills as well as sweat or short periods of light rain.
However, neither phone is designed to be placed in a basin, pool, or be submerged in water. If your phone is exposed to too much water, turn it off immediately, (if the phone turns itself off, do not try to turn it on again) and take it to your nearest Huawei service center for assistance.